Our Five seveN red dot dovetail mount is precision CNC machined with accuracy in mind.
The mount is comprised of two pieces:
- Piece #1 is a dovetail mount that fits under the plastic slide cover and replaces the rear adjustable sight. Gunsmith recommended.
- Piece #2 is a thin strong plate that screws to piece #1 after the plastic slide cover is installed. Your red dot optic mounts to this plate.
This design allows the miniature reflex red dot to be mounted without any modification to the slide cover. The mount is also aligned in the proper location so the Red Dot is not hanging off the rear of the slide, and as close as possible to the original rear sight location to make sighting in the Red Dot FN 57 quick and easy.
There are 3 optic mounting choices:
- Trijicon RMR (also compatible with Holosun HS507-C)
- Burris FastFire (Docter/Noblex Standard)
- Leupold DeltaPoint Pro
Instructions for shipping us your slide when choosing the installation option:
- ship us ONLY the slide fully assembled in good condition
- print the invoice from your confirmation email and include with your shipment
- Ship your items signature required using FedEx, USPS or UPS. Insurance is recommended
- DO NOT ship the frame, barrel or any accessories
National Firearm Sales Inc | FNspecialties.com
11070 Wiles Road
Coral Springs, FL 33076
*Optic installation is only available when purchasing the optic from us. Laser bore sighting is zero at 20 yards.
FN Five seveN Compatibility:
This dovetail mount is compatible with the FN Five seveN MK2.
It is not compatible with the first four FN Five seveN generations.
The easiest way to identify if your Five seveN is compatible is to look for charging serrations on the front of your factory slide. Please see the chart below. Only the FN Five seveN MK2 has charging serrations on the front of the factory slide cover. In contrast, the original Five seveN, tactical, IOM and USG all have a smooth surface on the front of the factory slide cover.