From CAOS Comes Order!
Bring your existing FN Five-seveN® MK2 to the next level with DT-CAOS by Dorin Technologies. With a more aggressive look, more substantial charging serrations, and a drop in red dot mounting system that keeps the factory rear sight intact and requires no permanent modifications to your pistol, DT-CAOS is sure to help you make your mark!
*Pistol, slide, optic and optic mounting screws not included.
Please read below for compatibility. Professional Installation Recommended.
What's in the box:
- DT-CAOS polymer slide cover
- DT-CAOS cover plate
- Your choice of DT-CAOS compatible mounting plates (when choosing mounting plate option)
- Hardware (not including optic mounting screws)
Current DT-CAOS Mounting Plate Options:
- CAOS-01 uses the Trijicon RMR® footprint. For mounting Trijicon RMR®, Trijicon SRO®, Holosun 407C®, Holosun 507C®, Holosun 508T®, and more (NOT compatible with Holosun 507k® or Trijicon RMR®cc)
- CAOS-02 uses the Docter/Noblex footprint. For mounting Burris FastFire 2®, Burris FastFire 3®, Docter/Noblex, Vortex Viper®, Vortex Venom®, and more
- CAOS-03 uses the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro® footprint.
- CAOS-04 uses the Shield RMS/RMSc® footprint
- CAOS-05 uses the Holosun 507k® footprint (a modified Shield footprint with only 2 shallow locating pins)
- CAOS-06 uses the Trijicon RMRcc footprint® (unique to this optic, The RMRcc uses a different mount than the standard Trijicon RMR)
*Please check with your optic manufacturer to see what standard they use for mounting.
FN Five-seveN® Compatibility:
DT-CAOS is compatible with the FN Five-seveN® MK2.
DT-CAOS is not compatible with the first four FN Five-seveN® generations or the FN Five-seveN® MRD.
The easiest way to identify if your Five-seveN® is compatible is to look for charging serrations on the front of your factory slide. Please see the chart below. Only the FN Five-seveN® MK2 has charging serrations on the front of the factory slide cover. In contrast, the original FN Five-seveN®, tactical, IOM and USG all have a smooth surface on the front of the factory slide cover.