From CAOS Comes Order!
Optic Mount for use with the Dorin Technologies DT-CAOS Five seveN Red Dot mounting system.
*Requires DT-CAOS optic mounting system sold separately. Please read below for compatibility. Professional Installation Recommended.
What's in the package:
- Your choice of DT-CAOS compatible mounting plate
- Hardware (not including optic mounting screws)
Current DT-CAOS Mounting Plate Options:
- CAOS-11 uses the Trijicon RMR footprint. For mounting Trijicon RMR, Trijicon SRO, Holosun 407C, Holosun 507C, Holosun 508T, and more (NOT compatible with Trijicon RMR®cc)
- CAOS-12 uses the Docter/Noblex footprint. For mounting Burris FastFire 2, Burris FastFire 3, Docter/Noblex, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, and more
- CAOS-13 uses the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro footprint.
- CAOS-14 uses the Shield RMS footprint
- CAOS-15 uses the Holosun 507k footprint
- CAOS-16uses the Trijicon RMRcc footprint
*Please check with your optic manufacturer to see what mounting standard (footprint) they use for mounting.
FN Five seveN Compatibility:
DT-CAOS is only compatible with the FN Five-seveN® MK2.
DT-CAOS is not compatible with the first four FN-Five seveN® generations. DT-CAOS is not compatible with the FN Five-seveN® MRD/MK3.
The easiest way to identify if your Five-seveN® is compatible is to look for charging serrations on the front of your factory slide. Please see the chart below. Only the FN Five-seveN® MK2 has charging serrations on the front of the factory slide cover. In contrast, the original Five-seveN®, tactical, IOM and USG all have a smooth surface on the front of the factory slide cover.