FN 503 FDE
The FN 503 is the highly concealable micro-compact pistol perfectly suited for concealed carry. With a legendary reputation of FN durability to uphold, the compromises in shootability, accuracy and reliability with slim CCW handguns are solved. FN chose beefy metal parts and a better balance point to a rigid frame on a slim slide, tuning out felt recoil. Benefits of an oversize extractor and slide stop ensure failsafe feeding and control, with full height grip stippling locking into the hand to reduce muzzle flip.
The FN 503 delivers the confidence and repeatability for serious shooters who expect more from their concealed carry handgun. Accuracy is delivered with a best-in class all-metal trigger that breaks cleanly at ≈5.5lbs, with a crisp sight picture from metal, snag-free 3-dot sights. Available in flat dark earth and black, the advanced ergonomics of the FN 503 allow instinctive and fast changes between the included 6-round and 8-round magazines.
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Striker fired
- MAG CAPACITY: 6 or 8 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 21 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 3.1"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.9"
- TWIST RATE: 1:10 RH
- HEIGHT: 4.6"
- WIDTH: 1.1"
- TRIGGER PULL: 5 - 7 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.1
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Crisp, easy to shoot metal trigger
- 5 to 7 lbs. trigger pull
- Slim 9mm with 8+1 rd capacity
- Low-profile iron sights to prevent snags
- Utilizes same dovetail as FN 509 series of pistols
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Rear cocking serrations for easy manipulation of slide
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Slim frame for easy concealment
- Advanced texture for secure and
- Oversized controls for easy operation
- Comes with 6-round and 8-round extended magazine
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- FN logo soft pistol case