FN 509® Midsize Tactical FDE
Building on the success of FN’s Tactical pistol family, meet the all-new FN 509 Midsize Tactical.
Perfectly suited for concealed carry, home defense and duty use, the multi-role FN 509 Midsize Tactical is red dot and suppressor-ready and offers a full-hand 15-round grip frame with the added option of a 24-round magazine for higher round-count training sessions.
The perfectly balanced proportions are optimized for shootability and fast sight acquisition over smaller pistols, giving the user a “just-right” recoil impulse that provides superior control and accuracy at speed. The smooth trigger has a clean break at around 5lbs.
For the tactical shooter seeking the perfect balance of capacity and concealability who values quality, and versatility, look no further than the FN 509 Midsize Tactical.
*Optic sold separately
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 15/24 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 27.9 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.5"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.9"
- TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH
- HEIGHT: 5.2"
- WIDTH: 1.35"
- TRIGGER PULL: 4.5 - 6.7 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.8"
- FN Low-Profile Optics-Mounting System™
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- 15-round and 24-round magazines
- Suppressor-height 3-dot night sights
- Add most MRDs in minutes
- Long-wearing PVD finish
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- 1/2” x 28 threaded Barrel
- O-Ring retention thread cap
- High endurance striker
- Duty-safe trigger with ≈ 5.6-lb. pull
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- One 15-round and 24-round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- FN logo soft pistol case