The premiere compensated handgun in the FN Edge Series™ is perfected in the FN factory for ideal concealed carry performance. An auto-indexing FN compensator cuts muzzle flip by 25%, enabling faster, more accurate shots at speed. Takedown for maintenance is faster than any other compensated pistol, just push in and twist 90 degrees to field strip. FN’s patented Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ makes the FN 509 CC Edge™ optics-ready; simply mount and zero a favorite red dot. A flat-faced trigger puts all the precision in hand, with a smooth take-up and positive wall. Driven with a high-endurance striker, the duty-ready fire control system has a best-in-class pull at approximately 5.6-lbs.
- 9mm OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 12/15 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 25.5 oz
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.2"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.5"
- TWIST RATE: 1:10"
- RH HEIGHT: 4.8"
- WIDTH: 1.35"
- TRIGGER PULL: 4.5-6.7 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.41"
- FN compensator cuts muzzle flip 25%
- Patented FN Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™
- Precision flat-faced trigger
- Hammer-forged barrel, target-crowned
- Trigger breaks clean at ≈5.6-lbs., high-endurance striker
- Co-witnessing height fiber-optic front sight
- Lightening-cut slide speeds follow-up shots
- Auto-indexing compensator removes without tools
- Stippled frame texture enhances grip
- Interchangeable backstraps
- Immediately add most MRDs and lights
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Long wearing TiN barrel finish for enhanced lubricity
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Weighted magazine base pads speed reloads
- Oversized, knurled mag release, reversible
- Clean and light trigger with short reset
- Ballistic case
- Four MRD Mounting Plates
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- Two 15-rd magazines and one 12-round magazine
- Owner’s manual Locking device