FN Five-seveN® MRD MK3 Pistol 5.7x28mm - Black
With more than two decades of trusted service, the original FN Five-seveN breaks new ground in 2022, redefining handgun accuracy standards with new optics-ready capabilities, enhanced ergonomics, and improved controls.
The FN Five-seveN MRD’s proprietary optics-mounting system consists of a series of plates that match your optic to the slide for a quick and seamless setup – simply remove the cover plate, select the compatible optic plate and screw set that match your MRD and mount using the provided hardware. The system is compatible with most common optic footprints, offering an unmatched variety of options.
New stippling and textures on the ergonomic frame as well as enhanced serrations on the slide, trigger guard and safety selector enable superior grip and control in an already soft-recoiling pistol. The internal hammer and smooth trigger pull, coupled with the long-lasting 4.8-inch cold hammer-forged barrel, provide the ultimate package to achieve precision at distance.
- CALIBER: 5.7x28mm
- OPERATION: Delayed blowback, Single-action only
- MAG CAPACITY: 20 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 25.2 oz. (without mag)
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.8″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.2″
- TWIST RATE: 1:9"
- RH HEIGHT: 5.6"
- WIDTH: 1.35" T
- RIGGER PULL: 4.4 - 7.87 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 7.0"
- Slide cut to mount most optics
- Minimal recoil from the FN 5.7x28mm cartridge
- Enhanced grip with stippled texture
- Adjustable iron sights co-witness with most MRDs
- Add most MRDs in minutes, without a gunsmith
- Machined steel slide with polymer cover
- Enhanced slide cover improves cocking control
- Photo-luminescent front sight with adjustable rear
- Cold hammer-forged barrel for enduring accuracy
- Precision 5.7x28mm chamber for feed reliability
- Stippled texture for adverse conditions
- Internal single-action hammer
- Smooth trigger pull, breaks at ≈ 6.2-lbs.
- Oversize controls fit any shooter
- Two 20-rd polymer magazines included