DT-CAOS Five seveN Red Dot Mounting System by Dorin Technologies
- Dorin Technologies
From CAOS Comes Order!
Bring your existing FN Five seveN MK2 to the next level with DT-CAOS by Dorin Technologies. With a more aggressive look, more substantial charging serrations, and a drop in red dot mounting system that keeps the factory rear sight intact and requires no permanent modifications to your pistol, DT-CAOS is sure to help you make your mark!
*Pistol, slide, optic and optic mounting screws not included.
Please read below for compatibility. Professional Installation Recommended.
What's in the box:
- DT-CAOS polymer slide cover
- DT-CAOS cover plate
- Your choice of DT-CAOS compatible mounting plates (when choosing mounting plate option)
- Hardware (not including optic mounting screws)
Current DT-CAOS Mounting Plate Options:
- CAOS-01 uses the Trijicon RMR footprint. For mounting Trijicon RMR, Trijicon SRO, Holosun 407C, Holosun 507C, Holosun 508T, and more (NOT compatible with Trijicon RMR®cc)
- CAOS-02 uses the Docter/Noblex footprint. For mounting Burris FastFire 2, Burris FastFire 3, Docter/Noblex, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, and more
- CAOS-13 uses the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro footprint.
*More mounting options coming late 2021. Please check with your optic manufacturer to see what standard they use for mounting.
FN Five seveN Compatibility:
DT-CAOS is compatible with the FN Five seveN MK2.
DT-CAOS is not compatible with the first four FN Five seveN generations.
The easiest way to identify if your Five seveN is compatible is to look for charging serrations on the front of your factory slide. Please see the chart below. Only the FN Five seveN MK2 has charging serrations on the front of the factory slide cover. In contrast, the original Five seveN, tactical, IOM and USG all have a smooth surface on the front of the factory slide cover.