Extended and Enhanced charging handle for the FN P90/PS90. The HB Industries charging handle is +8mm longer/taller than the factory charging handle, and offers aggressive serrations on both the front and perimeter surfaces for confident charging, as well as serrations on the backside for support hand/thumb control and grip.
The HBI charging handle for the PS90 is securely retained by a mechanical pin, this charging handle will not come loose under hard use like other set screw type charging handles. Machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625.
The HB Industries charging handle features a Delrin bearing post (patent pending) providing smooth low friction operation while keeping all the durability of a machined aluminum part. Buy one for a minimalist approach, or buy 2 for symmetry.
- Extended and Enhanced Charging Handle for P90/PS90
- Enlarged Finger Catch is Extended by +8mm
- Aggressive Serrations on Front for Charging Bolt
- Aggressive Serrations on Rear for Support Hand/Thumb Control
- Pinned Retention (No Set Screws)
- Drop In Replacement
- Weight is 0.57oz
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
- Delrin Post on Bottom Provides Smooth Low Friction Operation
- US Patent Pending
In The Package
1 x extended charging handle w/ pre-installed insert
1 x roll pin
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.