Trijicon Bright & Tough™ Night Sights for FN 509
- Instantly Visible Sight Picture In No-Light Or Low-Light Situations
- Increased Daylight Dot Visibility
- Enhanced Protection From Heavy Recoil And Harsh Cleaning Solvents
- Evenly Distributed Light
Professional installation of sights recommended
Trijicon Bright & Tough™ Night Sights are three-dot iron sights that increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights. Equally impressive, they do so with the same speed as instinctive shooting - and without the need for batteries. Housed in a metal body and cushioned within silicone rubber, Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a unique shock-resistant design. Each lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light while protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. Contained within aluminum cylinders for additional protection, the lamps are mounted on silicone rubber cushions to withstand shock and heavy recoil. Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture.
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT OR LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp provides battery-free glow, allowing for a visible sight picture in all lighting
- INCREASED DAYLIGHT DOT VISIBILITY - White-painted rings around tritium lamps enhance user’s ability to see sight picture in bright-light shooting situations.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light from the lamp and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.