Buy online, pickup locally. We make it super easy. Only choose this product if you live in the State of Florida and have purchased from a federally licensed firearms dealer.
Tell us about your firearm:
Instructions for choosing to have National Firearm Sales Inc handle your transfer:
NOTE: Only choose this service if you live in the State of Florida and are local to South East Florida. This service is NOT intended for transferring NFA items (silencers, short barreled rifles, etc). For NFA items, click here
- Complete the form and add to cart
- For Multiple Firearms, you must complete the form for each firearm
- Complete the checkout process, including customer details and payment.
- Have the selling dealer contact us for a copy of our FFL
IMPORTANT: Make sure the seller includes the following with the shipment
- A copy of their FFL (Federal Firearms License)
- A bill or invoice detailing the firearm's information
- All of your information, including phone number, email and address
We DO NOT accept transfers from private parties or C&R licensees.
A few more basic rules:
- You must complete this form, agree to the transfer policy and pay the transfer fee.
- You must be a Florida resident.
- The actual named purchaser of the firearm MUST complete the paperwork and pick up the gun.
- The law requires that you present a valid and current, government issued photo ID that displays your current legal name and current address. If any information is outdated, this will hold up the transfer process until your ID is updated. Utility bills and/or other official or commercial mail is not acceptable.
- Prior to completing a transfer, Form 4473 must be completed in our store.
- A background check approval must be received by the FDLE. It is always possible for background checks to be delayed. This is something we have no control over. Please be patient and understanding.
- The applicable waiting period has passed.
- There is no charge for storage of your transfer for the first 30 calendar days. A storage fee of $1.00 per day for each item will apply beginning on the 31st calendar day from receiving your item(s).
WE FOLLOW THE LAW. NO FIREARM WILL BE TRANSFERRED UNTIL ALL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.