Buy online, pickup locally. We make it super easy. Only choose this product if you live in the State of Florida and have purchased from a federally licensed firearms dealer.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This form is for NFA transfers only (silencers, short barreled rifles, etc) DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING AN NFA ITEM. For Non-NFA items, click here.
Tell us about your NFA firearm:
Instructions for choosing to have National Firearm Sales Inc handle your transfer:
NOTE: Only choose this product if you live in the State of Florida and are local to South East Florida. Price is per NFA item
- Complete the form and add to cart
- For Multiple NFA items, you must complete the form for each item
- Complete the checkout process, including customer details and payment
- Have the selling dealer contact us for a copy of our FFL and SOT
IMPORTANT: Make sure the seller includes the following with the shipment
- A copy of their FFL (Federal Firearms License) & SOT
- A copy of the appoved Form 3 (federal appoval of the NFA transfer)
- A bill or invoice detailing the firearm's information
- All of your information, including phone number, email and address
We DO NOT accept transfers from private parties or C&R licensees.
A few more basic rules:
- You must complete this form, agree to the transfer policy and pay the transfer fee.
- You must be a Florida resident.
- The actual named purchaser of the firearm MUST complete the paperwork and pick up the gun.
- The address on your ID MUST be current. If it's not, you must provide STATE ISSUED documentation of your current address (e.g. tax bill, voter registration, car registration). Utility bills and other commercial mail is not acceptable.
- Prior to completing a transfer, Form 4473 must be completed in our store.
- A background check approval must be received by the FDLE. It is always possible for background checks to be delayed. This is something we have no control over. Please be patient and understanding.
- The applicable waiting period has passed.
- There is no charge for storage of your NFA transfer for the first 180 calendar days. A storage fee of $1.00 per day for each item will apply beginning on the 181st calendar day from receiving your item(s).
WE FOLLOW THE LAW. NO FIREARM WILL BE TRANSFERRED UNTIL ALL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.