Attach accessories to the side of your factory P90/PS90® receiver with a PS90 aluminum picatinny rail from Dorin Technologies. Buy one for a minimalistic approach, or buy 2 for symmetry. Each set comes with one rail and all mounting hardware.
Dorin Tech's P90/PS90® Side Rails are professionally milled from a solid piece of 6061 billet alluminum, then hardcoat anodized for exceptional durability.
These PS90® Picatinny Rails look great and are functional at the same time. They are bolted directly to the sides of the factory upper receiver using the included hardware.
Made specifically for the FN P90/PS90®
- Mounting bolts are near flush when installed for a premium, more finished look.
- Notch on one side of the mounting surface clears the raised portion of the casting on the left side of the PS90's® receiver.
- 1913 Picatinny Rail spacing ensures maximum compatiblity
- Slightly taller height allows mounted accessories to clear the receiver's raised castings at mil-spec height.
The PS90® Side Picatinny Rails install to the factory threaded holes in the P90/PS90's® receiver with no permanent modifications.
Each PS90® Compatible Side Rail comes with all the hardware needed to install it directly to your PS90's® upper receiver.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Dorin Technologies picatinny rail compatible with the FN P90/PS90®.
- 2 x mounting bolts with pre-applied thread locker
- 1 x allen wrench
* The Design Machine low profile optic mount now comes with the hardware to use with this rail when purchased from FNspecialties.com. If you already have the mount, but still need the hardware, please select the option to add the hardware at the time you place the order to avoid additional shipping charges. (There will be a $15 charge for shipping if we need to ship the scews separately)