FN 15® DMR3
Enhanced accuracy from the FN 15® DMR3 enabling you to keep on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery is achieved from the combination of the 18-inch hybrid profile barrel, rifle-length gas system, Geissele two-stage G2S trigger and SureFire ProComp muzzle brake that greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise and that allows precise and accurate trigger control.
At the heart of the DMR3 is the FN hammer forged, 18-inch, 1:8 twist, chrome lined barrel. The barrel has FN’s Hybrid profile that provides the stiffness and heat absorption needed for accurate, high volume shooting. Long barrel life is achieved by hammer forging from FN’s proprietary “machine gun barrel” steel and chrome lining.
The rifle also features a fully free-floated Hodge Defense-designed wedge lock handguard, a low-profile gas block that is pinned to the barrel, HP/MPI-tested and certified bolt and M16-style bolt carrier group for complete reliability and performance. Available in matte black anodize, factory Cerakote flat dark earth (FDE) or tungsten gray with FN’s signature grip, butt stock and magazine.
- OPERATION: Direct impingement
- MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 7.4 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 18"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 35.2" - 38.5"
- TWIST RATE: 1:8 RH
- 18-inch Hybrid profile barrel, chrome-lined with 1:8 twist, made from FN’s proprietary “machine gun barrel” steel
- Geissele G2S 2-stage precision trigger
- SureFire ProComp muzzle device
- MIL-SPEC forged aluminum receiver in either black anodize or factory Cerakote finish (FDE or Gray)
- Rifle-length gas system with H buffer and pinned gas block
- M16-style bolt carrier group made from 8620 steel
- HPT/MPI-tested and certified bolt made from Carpenter 158
- Gas keys properly sealed, torqued and staked according to MIL-SPEC
- Fully free-floated 18-inch Hybrid profile barrel with 1:8 twist, Chrome-lined for longevity
- FN Proprietary CMV barrel steel
- High Pressure tested, MPI after proof firing
- SureFire ProComp muzzle brake
- 14.6” free float handguard, Hodge Defense wedge-lock for rigidity
- Continuous Picatinny rail at 12 o’clock position
- Multiple M-LOK slots at 3, 6, 9 o’clock positions for lights, lasers and other accessories.
- Custom FN 6-position, snag-free buttstock with rubber butt pad and integrated QD attachment point
- Ergonomic FN pistol at 19.5-degree grip angle and aggressive texturing for secure grip
- 2-stage Geissele GS2 trigger, total trigger pull range 4.25 – 4.75lbs (Stage 1, 2.75-3lbs; Stage 2, 1.5-1.75lbs)
- Ambidextrous Radian Raptor-LT charging handle and safety selector
- MIL-SPEC-style magazine and bolt release
- 30-round FN polymer magazine