Our Five seveN red dot mount for the Burris FastFire 3 is precision CNC machined with accuracy in mind.
The mount is comprised of two pieces:
- Piece #1 is a dovetail mount that fits under the plastic slide cover and replaces the rear adjustable sight. Gunsmith recommended.
- Piece #2 is a thin strong plate that screws to piece#1 after the plastic slide cover is installed. Your Burris Fast Fire mounts to this plate.
This design allows the red dot to be mounted without any modification to the slide cover. The mount is also aligned in the proper location so the Burris FastFire Red Dot is not hanging off the rear of the slide, and as close as possible to the original rear sight location to make sighting in the Red Dot FN 57 quick and easy.
Instructions for shipping us your slide when choosing the installation option:
- ship us ONLY the slide fully assembled in good condition
- print the invoice from your confirmation email and include with your shipment
- if you would like us to laser bore sight your existing optic, please ship your optic with your slide
- Ship your items signature required using FedEx, USPS or UPS. Insurance is recommended
- DO NOT ship the frame or the barrel
National Firearm Sales Inc | FNspecialties.com
11070 Wiles Road
Coral Springs, FL 33076
*Laser bore sighting is zero at 20 yards. No additional charge for laser bore sighting is included for the following two options:
- purchase the optic from us
- ship us your optic with your slide