First Responders Program – Discounts For Those Who Serve
Login once approved and get special pricing on just about everything on FNspecialties.com, including FN Firearms and Accessories. No coupon codes to mess around with.
4 Easy Steps:
- Complete the form below and “Add to cart”.
- “Proceed to checkout“. There’s no cost to sign up.
- Wait for your “Order Complete” email. (this is how you know you’re approved. usually within 2 business days)
- Login before making your purchase. Discounts are automatically displayed and applied.
PLEASE READ: Each submission is manually reviewed by a human being. Turnaround time is typically under 48 hours. Please wait until after you are approved to make a purchase. Discounts will not be applied to purchases made before or at the same time as your request.
To show our support for our law enforcement, first responders and military personnel, National Firearm Sales Inc and FNSpecialties.com is proud to offer FN’s Law Enforcement and Military Discount (LEMD) Program on firearms, as well as discounts on most of our accessories.
Individuals listed below qualify to purchase ONE firearm per category per year (pistol, carbine or shotgun) from an authorized FN law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing. There is no limit placed on accessory purchases.
Eligible program participants include:
- All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
- All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
- Active duty military personnel, all branches
- Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
- Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.
- All Transportation Security Administration employees
- Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
- Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
- Federal flight deck officers
- All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
- Employees of state licensed security companies
- State/city-licensed security officers
- Court judges
- District attorneys and deputy district attorneys