FN SCAR® 17S DMR - Black – 6.5 Creedmoor
The SCAR 17S DMR is the benchmark for accuracy and versatility from a light-recoiling, piston-driven platform, extending range and precision with the addition of the 6.5 Creedmoor chambering. This model features the enhanced SCAR 20S rear stock and match trigger for filling the role of a DMR.
Adaptable: Dual, non-reciprocating charging handles ensure
any braced or barrier-contact position shoots flawlessly, without interfering with optics or grip style. Fully-ambidextrous controls and precision buttstock adapt to any shooter.
Reliable: Short-stroke gas piston system with an adjustable low-flash gas regulator. The reduced reciprocating mass of the NRCH bolt carrier produces less felt recoil, making a soft-shooting rifle even easier to manage.
Accurate: Fully free-floating, cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and one-piece machined aluminum upper receiver.
Tested: The most tested rifle platform, SCAR remains the choice of the U.S. military’s most elite fighting forces. Rugged, precise and dependable, all SCARs have earned their stripes.
- CALIBER:6.5 Creedmoor
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 9.5 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.25"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 36.8" - 38.6"
- Bolt carrier assembly with NRCH enables any shooting position or optic choice, reduces felt recoil
- Monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- 16.25-in. Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with muzzle device
- 6.5 Creedmoor, 1:8” twist
- SSR Rear Stock
- Adjustable cheek rest and length of pull
- Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Geissele two-stage match trigger
- Steel body, Low friction follower