FN 15® SRP G2
The FN 15® SRP G2 is streamlined, providing a multitude of MIL-SPEC configurations to meet and exceed your needs. The FN 15® SRP G2 offers a lightweight design with extended hand guard maximizing top rail space with multiple M-LOK slots and QD points for maximum configurability. Chambered in the battle-proven 5.56x45mm, these carbines offer high capacity and accuracy in every mission..
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Direct impingement
- MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 6.25 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 32"-35.2"
- HEIGHT: 10.25"
- WIDTH: 2.75"
- TWIST RATE: 1:7" RH
- TRIGGER PULL: 4.75 - 7.75 lb.
- Lightweight carbine with maximum 12 o’clock rail space
- Chrome lined barrel with pinned low-profile gas block
- M16 style bolt carrier, bolt MPI inspected and marked
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, MIL-STD-1913 rail at the 12 o’clock position
- Free Float hand guard, with full length 12 o’clock picatinny rail five built-in QD points
- M-LOK slots at 3-6-9 o’clock
- 16-inch Button rifled barrel midlength gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel
- High Pressure tested and MPI after proof firing
- Hard Chrome plate chamber and bore, Manganese Phosphate exterior
- A2-style compensator
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
- Semi-automatic mil-spec style trigger
- Mil-spec style selector, bolt catch and magazine release
- Aluminum body, Low friction follower, AR-style 30 round capacity