What It Does
The Apex FN Disassembly Fixture is designed to properly hold the FN 509 or FNS Compact pistol frame to locate a pin punch for removal of the unlocking block pin.
– Small Hammer – between 6 to 10 oz is recommended
– Common (Flat Blade) Screw Driver
– 3/32” Pin Punch – recommend no longer than 1” of 3/32” to prevent deflection
– Must be used on a solid surface (i.e. vise anvil, concrete floor or extremely solid work bench over a table leg)
– DO NOT USE ON YOUR KITCHEN TABLE OR COUNTER TOP, THESE SURFACES ARE NOT STABLE ENOUGH
Applicable To What Gun(s)
For use with all current FN 509 and FNS Compact models.
Not for use with the FNS or FNS Longslide models.
Not intended for use on the FN X-Series pistols
In The Package
1ea. Disassembly Lower Jig Plate
1ea. FN 509 & FNS-C Upper Jig Plate
1 ea. 2” Alignment Screw
1 ea. Polymer Spacer
3 ea. 1/8” Fixture Pin