The FNX Magazine Base Pad Extension adds two and half (2.5) rounds to the existing standard capacity magazine for the FNX 45 model pistols. "Why is it 2.5 rounds, not 2 and not 3," you ask? Our mag extension provides space for 2 additional rounds to be loaded, and it leaves enough space for the stack to further compress the magazine spring to allow a fully loaded magazine to be seated with the slide in battery.
- Adds 2.5 rounds of additional capacity to your magazine
- Maintains function of the slide lock after the last round is fired
- Finger grooves on the perimeter and front corner finger grooves makes tripping a hard mag easy
- Machined from aluminum and Black Type III Hardcoat Anodized for durability
- Single set screw keeps mag extension snugly in place and allows for ease of disassembly
- Easy to install
For Use In These Guns
- For use with standard capacity magazines for FNX 45
- Not tested or approved for use with 10 round magazines
- 1 ea. Aluminum Magazine Extension
- 1 ea. 0.050" L-Key Allen Wrench
- 1 ea. #4-40 Set Screw
NOTE: Magazine not included Install
Tip: Remove the factory Base Pad Retainer when installing this product.