Always ensure your firearm is pointed in a safe direction and then make sure it’s unloaded before working on your firearm.
Instructions for shipping us your slide:
- Remove the slide from the frame, then the barrel from the slide.
- Wrap your slide in bubble wrap or packaging paper to make sure it is secure and protected during shipping.
- Use the DT-CAOS box from your original FNspecialties.com DT-CAOS purchase to ship us the fully assembled slide in good condition along with all DT-CAOS components.
- print the invoice from your confirmation email and include with your shipment. Please also include the order number from the original DT-CAOS purchase.
- Ship your items signature required using FedEx, USPS or UPS. We highly recommend purchasing insurance to cover lost or stolen items.
- ship the frame or the barrel. *This is especially important when using the United States Post Office, handgun shipping with the USPS is not permitted.
- ship a slide that has been damaged or has damaged or missing parts
- ship any accessories not purchased from FNspecialties.com (including DT-CAOS purchased elsewhere)
National Firearm Sales Inc | FNspecialties.com
11070 Wiles Road
Coral Springs, FL 33076
*Slide will be returned with the DT-CAOS cover plate installed. Optic installation is available separately when purchasing the optic from us.