FN Ballista .338 Lapua
Modern, modular, and multi-caliber, the Ballista® represents the future of precision rifle systems.
UPC Code: 845737004682
Manufacturer: FN America
Manufacturer Part #: 3703003380
Caliber: 338 Lapua
Barrel Length: 26″
Finish/Color: Flat Dark Earth
Type of Barrel: Heavy Barrel Fluted
Available on backorder
Modern, modular, and multi-caliber, the Ballista® represents the future of precision rifle systems. Designed to deliver surgically precise fire, the rifle can be configured in less than two minutes to any of three available chamberings (.338 Lapua Mag., .300 Win. Mag., and .308 Win.). Featuring repeatable accuracy with all chamberings, the Ballista® employs a high strength, vibration-isolated aluminum alloy receiver with a top-mounted MIL-STD-1913 rail. In addition, the rifle features multiple rail segments for the addition of accessories. Fluted barrels measure 26 inches, and the bores have polygonal rifling with a right-hand, constant twist rate. A fully adjustable trigger (for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 pounds) and adaptable, ambidextrous folding stock allows the shooter to configure the rifle for enhanced performance. For those who want the future of precision rifle performance today, look no further than the Ballista® multi-caliber system.
- CALIBER: .338 Lapua Mag (converts to .300 Win. Mag and .308 Win.)
- OPERATION: Bolt-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 5 or 8 Rd. (.338 Lapua Mag.), 6 or 10 Rd. (.300 Win. Mag.), 8 or 15 Rd. (.308 Win.)
- WEIGHT: 15.1 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 26″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 39″ – 50.75″
- HEIGHT: 7.8″
- Change calibers in less than 2 minutes
- Receiver is vibration-isolated from the aluminum chassis via elastomeric cushions
- High-strength aluminum alloy with top-mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Accepts magazine for multiple calibers without further modification
- Ambidextrous, folding and fully adjustable for length of pull, buttplate height, cheekpiece height, and cast-on/cast-off
- Single-lever side-folding stock to minimize overall length
- Ambidextrous magazine release forward of trigger guard
- Trigger system is fully adjustable for single- or two-stage release between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Multiple safety systems include manual thumb safety, grip safety, and drop safety system
- Advanced polymer construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Designed to protect projectile during recoil