The Kinetic MREX™ Receiver extension provides the solution you’ve been searching for with your SCAR rifle platform. The MREX™ was designed to be a simple, durable, and lightweight. By utilizing a one piece design, the MREX™ maintains extreme durability. The MREX™ also allows for removal of the barrel with the extension still attached, allowing users to still change out there barrel assembly in just a few screws. The overall design puts modularity in the places you want it and need it and no where else; while reducing the profile of the factory SCAR platform. There is no better solution to add to your SCAR.
- Works on all 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models w/ 16″ or longer barrels
- Black Anodized or “Magpul FDE” Cerakote Finish
- Magpul M-LOK™ Modular Design
- ADDS ONLY 3.7oz to the weight of your SCAR!
- Improved rifle balance and weight distribution
- 6.5″ added modular rail space from front of SCAR receiver, for use with any SCAR L & H barrel configurations. (certain Flash hiders and certain suppressors will not fit.)
- 2x Uncle Mikes QD Mounting Points
- Installation still allows for quick change barrel. (See Tutorial Video)
- Full kit includes 2 MAGPUL M-LOK™ polymer accessory rails, installation torx wrenches, torx screws and vibratite
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Non-Reflective Black Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing or Non-Reflective Clear Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing w/ “Magpul FDE” Cerakote
- Length: 13.25″
- Length added: 6.5″ -Ideal for any standard length SCAR-L or SCAR-H.
- Weight of full kit: 9.6oz
- 100% Made in the USA
*When installing your MREX rail system or SCAR sling points, we recommend hand tightening all screws, then applying a 1/4 – 1/2 turn to insure your screws are tightened properly. Please make sure to use Vibratite on all screws installed.*