The EFK 4.5″ Threaded Barrel for the FN 509 is designed with a wider feeding ramp for a broader diet of ammunition. Precision manufactured with 416 stainless steel, then heat treated black nitride finished. The barrel has a 1:10” twist rate for enhanced performance and accuracy. Threads are 1/2″x28, thread protector included. This barrel is a true drop-in and requires no fitting.
- Thread Pitch: 1/2″x28
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Material: 416R Stainless
- Rifling: Button Cut Rifling
- Polishing: Polished Chamber and Ramp
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Accepts: Ball, Hollow Point and Plus P Ammunition
EFK MANUFACTURES SOME OF THE FINEST PISTOL BARRELS IN THE WORLD! MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Because of the care exercised in manufacturing and our refusal to compromise on any step of the process.
- We use the finest material available (type 416 Stainless Steel)
- Machining processes are accomplished on CNC equipment for close-tolerance production.
- Heat treating is done in a vacuum furnace for clean, consistent hardness of 40-42Rc
The end result is a good-looking, top-quality barrel with consistent, accurate and long-lasting performance. And don’t forget the service. We deal with our customers on a personal level to ensure their complete satisfaction on all of our products.
All EFK threaded barrels come with a thread protector.
EFK recommends a 150 rounds break-in period (industry standard) barrel before threading any device on to the barrel.