Read all 4 Steps carefully before proceeding
Billing and Shipping Name and Address must match your ID*
- Remove all paid items from your shopping cart
- Complete the checkout process with the discount program in your shopping cart
- Wait for your “Order Complete” email
- Login before making your purchase
Discounts are automatically applied after your submission is manually reviewed and approved
For faster approval, please contact us after submission.
*For active duty military personel with non-matching information, please upload a picture of your ID next to an official piece of mail with current address that matches what’s on your submission (i.e. utility bill). You may also contact us prior to your submission.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING: Discounts will not be applied to purchases made with or before this submission. Your account name and address must match your State Issued ID. Each submission is manually reviewed by a human being. Turnaround time is typically under 48 hours. Please wait until after you are approved to make a purchase. You may only use a shipping address that matches what’s on your ID. Orders with a different shipping address will automatically be cancelled.
To show our support for our law enforcement, first responders and military personnel, National Firearm Sales Inc and FNSpecialties.com is proud to offer access to the FN Individual Officer Discount Program (IOP).
Individuals listed below qualify to purchase ONE firearm per category per year (pistol, carbine or shotgun) from an authorized FN law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing. There is no limit placed on accessory purchases.
Eligible program participants include:
- All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
- All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
- Active duty military personnel, all branches
- Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
- Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.
- All Transportation Security Administration employees
- Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
- Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
- Federal flight deck officers
- All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
- Employees of state licensed security companies
- State/city-licensed security officers
- Court judges
- District attorneys and deputy district attorneys